Go out with X3ME! ({})

Sunday 15thJanuary 2012 it's ma awesome day....
Honestly, ma teacher told me to go to the museum for doin' some tasks. We were divided into several groups, of course in a different themes. At first I was happy, because da day before is unpleasant, so I hesitate to join-_- 
After I thought again, finally I came to participate. But it turns out when it got there.... Huh, there was many of ma friends who came! We're different groups but still fun :'3 indeed there are only 4groups coming but it's a wonderful experience! Whoaaa~~
WHY (???) Even when we're home isn't go together with them, at least it made ​​me quite happy<3 ({}) Ooooh I'm forget, there was one of ma friend who lost anyway! Lol ROTFL! it's such a really quite big awesome day~
We were really fun, anyway:p xoxo
And this is ours:*

From left to right :
Ari, Fikry, Me ( Shasha ), Ismi, Nadila, Dita, Vena, Dirga, Irfan~


On our way to museum~ xoxo


We had reached in KOTU:--D


Another Team


Own O:)




















Enough for this entry, wanna make another! Wait for da new :----D B) Thank you :*

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

1...2...3...Action!

X3ME'11 Award

Sushi Time! XD