15hours with X3ME:*

Monday, 16th April 2012 is the day when we spent our holiday much happy:3 got so much fun and laugh with them:D yeah although there are 15 ppl who didn't go on holiday with others.  But even so, we've got another holiday right (?) Lol! Haaaa I still remember when we all sat joking on the bus, road together to da busway, wait for a more full-stop busway, until there is still disturbed by the 'queue counters'....
Whoaaa! that's the beginning, but when it entered there................... All that was sad and tired of wading through all of a sudden we LOST because it has been dumped by the 'pleasure'! :---D xoxo:3
But we didn't always abuzz, we split into several people. And I along with 5 other ppl who actually ride it strange if increased 2 times. Until I was dizzy and got stomacache~ *uhm*
It'll so damn much fun:^O It was very enjoyable, although there is one boy of my friends who 'forced' me to ride high-_- and arguably 'I'm afraid of heights' but I didn't obey him :p lol!
Kyaaaah<3<3<3 when we got home, the most I hate when waiting for a busway! and this requires more than an hour. This make us go home until late at night, but it was gone because each of our happiness:--O one more time, thanks for that 15 hour X3ME{} Love you guys so so so much<3

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

1...2...3...Action!

X3ME'11 Award

Sushi Time! XD