Farewell♥

Hello guys! Long time no see ya... Just wanna post how I felt when I going up grade to grade 11st at SMAN 8 Tangerang (my lovely high-school). And of course I will miss all of ma friends{} We all had been planned for a class farewell, where is it and what are the show on there. 
When I made it, it seems time passes so fast.... Slow but sure, finally we decided to go to 'Puncak-Jawa Barat',  from June 26th until June 29th. Many things we did together, from da bus, and in da villa, in da pool together..... Hmm more things I think♥~ Well even though "five" of us didn't go, at least other friends are able to represent their absence~ xoxo:^^^3
Da first day we set off around 7, got there 12.30pm and we were immediately clean up and we're swim together :p hahaha and da most lazy thing I do after that is... Waiting for da bathroom queue. Fortunately they're quickly out of the shower and  we can maghrib praying in congregation u,u
Hmm..... Our dinner was accompanied by a tv show for a while, laugh together it feels happy:----D and about 11 pm, I felt ma stomach hurt, I finally rushed into da room to sleep.
Next day I woke up at 5 am, I take a shower first... Whoaaah aw! Da water was cool once u, u upssss xd~ xixixi and that morning, we will run first, breakfast was delayed *uoh do you know ? We all went to da tea garden by passing through da village streets that are very slippery, dirty and full of soil and worms-___- fufufu
Our bodies and our clothes were all dirty. And about 2 hours we went back to da villa and hv to breakfast. But I rushed to shower again and so that makes ma friends wonder why I have to shower again-_-v
Da day is Wednesday the 27th of June, and we made fried rice but there are less! xx I was so uncomfortable, and finally our friends who don't miss out, they cook again-_- xixi after that we relax, watch tv, play a card (gaple, uno or other card games) until lunch time, I and other friends who rushed to the kitchen are making lunch....
When da evening comes, there are some of ma friends who go out some where and I continued to play uno with others.... Our evening schedule are burn-grilled chicken and pickles exchange gifts. Really, this is da first time like the grilled chicken! But... Hmm-ha-ha~
That night when we are doing the gift exchange event, Ube's mom arrived and bring da bread and sponge cake: 9 whoaaa quite right for some snacks xD after that I went to room to sleep becos' ma stomach hurt (again)._.
Da next day, ma friends and (included) I'm late! (Becos' watching da football match)-_- do you know what guys ? That morning when I opened the door, lots of ropes tied to each other and cover da pan with a gallon. Luckily I realized it, otherwise it can be very noisy-_-but when I wanna go down da stairs, I kicked a gallon and it makes some of ma friends are grumbled. You know who it work (?) Mister Kelik and Mister Fuad!!! XX He said that we should get up quickly becos' at 9 o'clock we will go to the 'Puncak Pas'.
When da time came, we went to 'Puncak Pas' with 3 vehicles:D I left hook of having to eat first, but when it comes to 'Telaga Warna' , they are all being absorbed sit back and relax... Fyuh~
Uhm, I'm with Fherly, Yoan and Tanjung saw flying fox there, eventually we were all rushing to get aboard o.O And.....  Wow! I exclaimed once was!!! xxx
Wohooo~ but midday came and we went back to villa. Very long journey and we arrived back at 2.30 pm in da afternoon. I was still dozing with fatigue-_-
That afternoon, there are some friends who swim, they said this is our last night in da villa, so fortunately they're swimming. While they swim, me and Ismi make games for da other friends it takes time until maghrib u,u and at 7.30 pm it was da night long-awaited 'Malam Puncak'. With shirts for guys and dresses for girls, all of us to went to da ground, even if it turns out the show starts at 9.30 pm becos' waiting for da girls to dress up, but we all stay happy guys! :) That night we laughed when the award was given to each nominee xoxo it's a crazy night, I think! :---D *seriously*
When da cold comes to attack, at about 11.30 pm we went to da villa again and I'll still stay on da living room to watch "Dunia Lain" and "Dua Dunia". And when da hour and a half in the morning, I was going to go watch football. But not so, becos' ma eye isn't, and I ended up sleeping in da room.
Last day I woke up at 5.60 am and I immediately hv a shower, cleaning the entire luggage, becos' that day we all will return back to Tangerang:"""")
At 9.30 am we were all ready out and their respective luggage, our bus had already come and we'd ride da bus. But we are not go home first, we are went to 'Gunung Mas' for lunch and 'Solat Jumat' there.
2 pm we boarded da bus again and not long after, the road was only open one way only. So da gate stop for 2 hours until 4 pm. When we also take da time to watch a dvd in the villa as long as we don't ever watch dvd-_- 4 pm the bus began to operate again and we stopped to rest before for praying Ashar.
Sooo..... We continue the journey go home. We arrived at 8 pm in Tangerang:"
And I'm happy, wonderful, and much thank you guys! You're all are so ma best friends!
Thank you for da 4 days-3nights♥ I'll be remember that day when we're together!
Love you guys so much{}

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

1...2...3...Action!

X3ME'11 Award

Sushi Time! XD