Miss ya guys soooo much!


Hell-o fellas X3ME... I still remember our journey to Puncak a few weeks ago:"") I think I wanna back to that time again:" it's so so ridiculous me to make our time like we were:)
But even if we're not together in da 11st grade later, we'll rock guys! Every time and everywhere in SMAN 8 TangerangXO
Anyway, I wanna post our photos when we're in Puncak a few weeks ago~ check this out! :p


Me w/ Mr. Fuad :--D


Asti, Senni, Yoan, Fherly & me (Shasha)


At Gunung Mas


Coboy X3ME :p



Heru & Nding


Here are we! X3ME'11


Amazin' pict!


On da pool u,u


At Kebun Teh


Dita & Asti


Ari & Piki:'3


Coboy X3ME~





Me with da boys:--D



On last night:")




Mr. Fuad (our guardian teacher)


X3ME'11 :"")



Miss that moment:*

 



At Telaga Warna





In da bus~


Mr.Fuad & Mr. Kelik




Ssst... What r they doin' (?)


Our photographer! (Ketut&Teuku)








That's all for our photos! c u

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

1...2...3...Action!

X3ME'11 Award

Sushi Time! XD